Friday 7 February 2014

[Album] Gain (가인) - Truth or Dare 3rd Mini Album + MVs


______________________________________________________

Gain of Brown Eyed Girls released her 3rd Mini Abum Truth or Dare on February 6, 2014 with producer Jo Young Chul which consist 5 songs with Truth or Dare as title track. She has sexy concept for this 3rd Mini Album. What makes me excited is, she sing with her couple on We Got Married Jo Kwon for the song Q&A (。・ω・。)



_______________________________________


♡ Tracklist 

  • 01. Truth or Dare (진실 혹은 대담)
  • 02. Fxxk U (feat Bumkey)
  • 03. Q&A (feat Jo Kwon)
  • 04. Black & White 
  • 05. 폭로 Disclosure 

_____________________________________________



♡ MVs 



On the opening there was a scene of some thought of peoples about Ga In, started from reporter, composer, photographer, Jo Kwon, CEO and other singers. And also shows her reality! 


This MV is rated M or 19+ who only can watch it (⊙…⊙ )


______________________________





_______________________________

''I’d be crazy to do those things
Would I really be that bad?
The cowards talk a lot under the tree they can’t climb
You can talk all you want
Make it loud, make it more, make me hot
Wanna know the truth all the truth
The important thing is
The more you talk about me, it’s nice, very nice
The more rumors there are, the better it is
I just laugh, that’s how easy I am
I have about ten tails, you don’t even know
Everyone has misunderstandings
The way I smile, the way I talk, the way I walk is a bit''

Gain - Truth or Dare
_________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment