Wednesday 12 February 2014

[MV] 2NE1 (투애니원) - Missing You Single


2NE1 is back ! after Falling in Love and Do You Love Me 2NE1 released their ballad single Missing You ღ 2NE1 transform into a cool lady from Falling in Love era and they will hold a world concert 'All or Nothing' ! ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ




♡ MV 


The MV sets is so beautiful with falling snow and vintage concept ♥ 



There was CL nude scene which gain many attention from fans or/and public and there's a few haters. CL responded by saying ''i wouldn't do that if someone tell me to do that''. 
Even just looked at their teaser, i know this single would be a beautiful song ♥ 

  

 

 
______________________________________________________

''dont like the calculative love of adults
I’m just tired but i’m okay
No, the truth is
I still hate you, you who left me
My cold heart is still''

___________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment