Saturday 11 January 2014

[Album] 4Minute - 4th Mini Album Name is 4Minute + What's Your Name MV


4Minute is comeback with their fourth mini-album 'Name Is 4Minute' which was released on 26 April 2013.  it was produced by Brave Brothers. On April 17 Cube Entertainment released 4Minute teaser in neon tones. Cube Entertainment released 4Minute teaser one by one of the members through Youtube, the first one is Hyuna teaser then followed by the other members.


 Tracklist 

  • Track 01 What's My Name 
  • Track 02 What's Your Name 
  • Track 03 Whatever 
  • Track 04 Gimme That 
  • Track 05 Domino

♡ MV 




______________________________________________________________________







---____________________________________


''My every day has been boring

I’m already stuck oh oh to you

Do you hear these sounds? It means I’m sincere

I don’t like the way you’re looking at me; smile at me''


_____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment