Thursday 9 January 2014

[MV] CL - The Baddest Female



After a few solo singers at YG Entertainment, 2NE1 leader CL also debut as a solo singer with her single '나쁜 기집애 (The Baddest Female)' and got so many attention from the fans.
produced by Teddy (YGent Producer). The single was released on May 28, 2013 as a digital single. The Baddest Female genre is hip-hop and rap. The MV sets is hip-hop and CL show her swag. Teddy and a singer who is also from YG Entertainment, G-Dragon and Taeyang also appeared in the MV, The Baddest Female MV was directed by Seo Hyun Seung.




The Baddest Female Teaser

Check out The Baddest Female MV



__________________________________________________________







__________________________________________________
'' Yeah, I’m strong, very fierce
Even fortune tellers can’t figure out my heart 
I’m a queen bee, I’m the heroine
I’m like a rugby ball, don’t know where I’ll bounce to next
On my neck is a gold chain swingin’ left right
I’m not lonely, every night I get right
Someone like you can’t ever handle me 
I don’t have an ounce of jealousy in me '' 
CL - The Baddest Female

___________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment