Sunday 16 March 2014

[Album] 2NE1 (투애니원) 2nd Studio Album 'Crush' + MVs


2NE1 are back guys ! 'Crush' album was released digitally on February 27, 2014. Finally they released comeback album cause previously, 2NE1 comeback with their single such as 'Do You Love Me' and 'Falling in Love'. The album was produced by Teddy, Big Bang's G-Dragon, CL, and more, they are a great producer and song writter. 



♡ Tracklist ♡

  • 01. Crush
  • 02. Come Back Home
  • 03. Gotta Be You (너 아님 안돼)
  • 04. If I Were You (살아 봤으면 해)
  • 05. Good To You (착한 여자)
  • 06. MTBD (멘붕) (CL Solo)
  • 07. Happy
  • 08. Scream
  • 09. Baby I Miss You
  • 10. Come Back Home (Unplugged Version) 
My favourite tracks are 02. Come Back Home and 01. Crush. But sadly, YG did not release Crush MV but they released 'Crush' live performance. The album was supposedly released on February 24, 2014 but pushed to February 27, 2014 because collide to CL's birthday. I love it when 2NE1 made a reggae song cause it's very match with their voice esp CL voice. 


♡ MVs ♡ 


The MV is a bit illuminati i think. But nice since it was mixed with reggae music. 2NE1 comeback are different cause they're not act sexy or go for sexy things like other girl group do except 'Girls Generation with their comeback album 'Mr.Mr.' 

Such a unique and cute MV. The MV showcase 2NE1 walking on the streets, smile, and laugh together. And more interesting with doodles effect. Their outfit on this MV are similar with Harajuku fashion


_------------------------------------------------------

''One two three
You left me but
I can hear you breathing from somewhere 

You said it was for my own good
and you turned away coldly like a lie
Why did you
Why did you, you’re gone away''

-Come Back Home- 

''
Without you i'm not happy but i hope you're happy
I’ll watch over you from afar

I tried in everyway
I stayed up whenever waiting for you
You said you were unhappy with a love from a girl like me WAIT
I understood it well pow I hurt so much ouch''

-Happy-

                                                                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment