Sunday 16 March 2014

[Album] S.M The Ballad Vol.2 (에스엠 더 발라드) 2nd Mini Album 'Breath' + 'Breath' MVs


S.M The Ballad Vol.2 released their new 2nd Mini Album 'Breath' on February 13, 2014 which containing 10 ballad & R&B tracks and has three versions (Japan, Chinese & Korean) Each song has a different members who sing. I'm so excited to wait S.M The Ballad cause their voices are awesome


 Tracklist 

  • 01. Dear... (Intro)
  • 02. Breath (숨소리)
  • 03Blind (내 욕심이 많았다)
  • 04. Set Me Free
  • 05A Day Without You (하루)
  • 06. When I Was, When You Were (좋았던 건, 아팠던 건) 
  • 07. Breath (Chinese ver.) 
  • 08. Blind (僕のせいだよ) (Japanese ver.)
  • 09. Breath (Chinese ver.)
  • 10. Blind (太贪心) (Chinese ver.) 
The Korean version of breath is by Jonghyun & Taeyeon, The Korean version of Blind is by Yesung, The Korean version of Set Me Free is by Taeyeon meanwhile the Chinese version is by Zhang Liyin, A Day Without You is by Chen & Jonghyun, 좋았던 건, 아팠던 건/When I Was, When You Were is by Krystal & Chen, the Japanese version of Breath is by Changmin & Krystal, The Japanese version of Blind is by Yesung, the Chinese version of Breath is by Chen & Zhang Liyin, the Chinese version of Blind is by Zhou Mi.


 MV 


Korean ver. 


Japanese ver.


                                                                    

''When tears fall, even my smallest
cherished memories don’t know what
to do. Because it hurt so much,
we promised to let each other go
But whenever I’m not sure I can do it,
please let me hear at least your breath

Breathing, opening
my eyes every day, 
barely getting through each day
I couldn’t tell you that those
things 
were harder than dying
In case you would get worried so
like a fool, I just let out a sigh ''

-Breath- 


                                                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment